Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ask Props & Rings!



    Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted a blog post~ So for today, I am going to teach you to speak in Japanese to be able to communicate with them in the game! I'll give you some words and phrases with translation for you to be able to copy and paste them :)


★Greetings


Good Morning!
-おはよう!(Ohayo)
Good After Noon!/Hello!
-こんいちは!(Konnichiwa!)
Good Evening
こんばんわ! (Konbannwa)
Good Night!
-おやすみ//お休み(Oyasumi)

  
Asking for Props
-Props
グッピグ(Guppigu)
-Props please
グッピグお願いします!(Guppigu Onegaishimasu!)
グッピグ下さい!(Guppigu Kudasai!)
-Props please, I will props you back.
グッピグ下さい!お返しします!(Guppigu Kudasai, Okaeshi shimasu)
グッピグお願いします!お返しします!(Guppigu Onegaishimasu! Okaeshi shimasu!)
-I'll props you back
グッピグお返ししますよ(Guppigu okaeshi shimasu yo)

★Asking for Ring
-Ring
きたよ!(Kitayo!)
-Ring Please
きたよお願いします(Kitaso Onegaishimasu)
きたよ下さい(Kitayo Kudasai)
-Ring please, I will ring you back
きたよ下さい!お返しします!(Kitayo Kudasai, Okaeshi shimasu)
きたよお願いします!お返しします!(Kitayo Onegaishimasu! Okaeshi shimasu!)
-I will ring you back
きたよお返しします(Kitayo okaeshi shimasu)


★Others
-Excuse Me//Sorry for intruding
失礼します(Shitsurei shimasu) ->Very formal
すみません(Sumimasen)
すいません(Suimasen)
-Sorry//I'm sorry
ごめんね(Gomen ne)
ごめんなさい(Gomen nasai)
-Please
お願いします(Onegai shimasu)
よろしくお願いします(Yoroshiku onegai shimasu)
-Cute
可愛い(Cute, how cute!)
可愛いです(You are cute, it's cute)


HOPE YOU LIKE IT! COMMENT BELOW THE OTHER PHRASES YOU WANT YO KNOW~

Étoile Sisters
MiaRi Étoile

8 comments:

  1. Hello MiaRi :) Can I ask , what is the meaning of 'How beautiful are you ! ' in japanese ? Also 'Don't argue please?'
    Thank u ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask whats the meaning of "hage" and "baka" ? Some Japanese player keeps on saying hage and baka to me >.>

    -Carie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baka means "stupid or idiot"
      hage means ”bAld”

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Mia for teaching us!!! May I ask? How to say Thank you? Is it ありがとう ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow .. You know a lot x) Arigatou ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ms.MIA i can now ask people in there for props xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which one is correct, こんにちわ or こんにちは
    I know it is pronounced konnichiwa, but seems like everyone writes it as konnichiha...

    ReplyDelete